Friday, November 13, 2009

One Smooth Stone named 2010 Special Event Gala Award Finalist

The results are in...and One Smooth Stone has been named a finalist in the 2010 Special Event Gala Awards for its exquisite and elegant gala design at BMC Software's 2009 Chairman's Circle arrival lunch at the Four Seasons Lanai, Hawaii.

Released yesterday, the finalists in the competition have been posted online. Final award selections will be announced in January at The Special Event in New Orleans.


Arrival lunch at the Four Seasons golf course, overlooking the ocean


Floral and table design

Seating under an elegant canopy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you shared this interesting post. I love these kinds of events. At local event space Chicago I just attended a gala event and that was truly fantastic. Everything in party was up to the mark. I totally enjoyed with my friends.